Wednesday, May 30, 2012


                I designed my tiny house in such a way that it leaves a small footprint, has the minimum amount of space I require to live in, provides a stable shelter, and could be built on a trailer if needed. That would help, because I wouldn’t have to worry about purchasing another house or building another house, and in most states, it wouldn’t require a building permit to have it on the property because it would be set on a trailer base and would be considered a mobile vehicle attachment. My house includes a small kitchen area with a range, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, and cabinets (upper and lower). The desk in the corner doubles as a work and eating area. The main area of the first room is a living room/ lounge set up. The back room is the bathroom/utility room, including all bathroom accessories and a washer (there is no dryer because I can just as well string a clothesline outside to dry my clothes). A ladder leads from the first to the second floor. Upstairs is the sleeping area with a sitting area in it. The whole house has plenty of windows for natural heating and lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment