Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tiny House


I designed a house that has 400 square feet, with 100 square feet of porch. The house has a bedroom, living room, kitchen and a full bath. To save space in the house I got a washer and dryer that is put together. When you walk into the house you walk into the living room, I put the living room there so you can relax when you walk in. The kitchen is in the back of the house and has its own entry in the back of the house. Also in the kitchen I have upper and lower cabinets, range, dishwasher, sink, and a refrigerator. In the bathroom you will find a toilet, tub and a sink. The whole house has wood flooring except for the bathroom (which has tile). On the exterior I have siding, and asphalt shingles. To save energy cost this house has a lot of windows to let the sunlight in and to regulate the houses temperature. This house was designed to be small but comfortable at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment