Monday, February 14, 2011

I found a website for the project

I found a website, www.iddictive.com/2009/03/24/driving-the-tiny-house-movement/. I found it important, because it shows that the families that build these houses are looking for a way to save the environment or the money in their wallets. I think that we should work that into our plan and include more plentiful in the location they are in. I also feel that we should not include anything custom included in the houses, such as casework of irregular proportions. I also see that the houses are on wheels causing easy movement and little need to figure location and if they are not on wheels, then they would not need much space for the foundation.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very insprational website. I honestly couldn't live in a tiny home but the way its described it doesnt seem too bad.

    ReplyDelete